Must have strong understanding of basic heating, plumbing and electrical issues and be comfortable working on your own with our tenants.
Must have own transportation.
A background of working with or specializing in heating systems is a plus and will be compensated accordingly. We offer competitive pay based on experience.
Job tasks may include
- Emergency Calls – no heat, no power, leaks etc
- Plumbing – running/leaking/plugged toilets; backed up sinks and tubs; leaking sinks/tubs; snaking main drains; frozen pipes etc.
- Locating leaks and repairing damage
- Electrical – minor lighting and power issues
- General property maintenance
We are looking for skilled, organized, hardworking and dependable people with good communication skills who are able to work both independently and as part of a team. Must have strong people skills.
We are fully licensed and insured. We offer competitive wages, mileage reimbursement, health and dental insurance, 401K, profit sharing, life insurance and paid time off.
Send resume to email@example.com or stop in our office at 2163 South Park Ave. Buffalo, NY 14220 to fill out an application.